Position: Production Manager
Trade Oak Building Kits operate one of the UK’s fastest growing oak frame companies and are actively recruiting a production manager to join their expanding team.
We are a small team located a beautiful barn in 6 private acres of Sussex Countryside.
Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing outsourcing of production and logistics of onward delivery
- Planning/organising production schedules
- Liaising with clients and addressing problems
- Ensuring quality control standards are consistently met
- Liaison with sales, sub-contractions and design teams to ensure efficient production
- Ensuring Health & Safety requirements are fulfilled
- Report directly to Directors
- Able to set and control targets and in line with production budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in a similar position
- Experience within construction (oak framing/timber preferred
- Strong understanding of manufacturing, construction & engineering
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced Commercial environment
Experience within the construction / timber / oak framing industry, People Person, Data Analysis, Superior Organisational Skills, Understanding of manufacturing processes, Strategic Planning Abilities.
In return for the right candidate, Trade Oak Building Kits are offering:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 – £40,000
- Performance Bonus/Profit Share scheme
- 28 days Holiday per annum
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the oak construction sector.
- Great working environment
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Robertsbridge, East Sussex.
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
To apply for the role please email [email protected]